Descripción del Producto
GROVE G4N Gate Valves are ideally suited for services requiring “block-and-bleed” or “double block-and-bleed.” The valve’s bubble-tight independent upstream and downstream seal design permit venting and draining of the line fluids from the body cavity.
Cameron provides large diameter gate valves for use in natural gas, NGL, crude oil and refined products transmission lines as well as in many other general industrial applications. Rigorously tested, field-proven, and backed by superior aftermarket service, Cameron’s GROVE® gate valves are among the best known valves in the world.
- Stem seals: self-energized non-rolling lip seals
- Stem protector and gate position indicator
- Through-conduit, self-cleaning, floating slab gate
- Floating seat always in contact with the gate
- Protected O-ring primary seal, metal-to-metal secondary seal
- Block-and-bleed and double block-and-bleed design
- Top-entry body for in-line maintenance
- API 6D standard
- Fabricated body construction
- Flexible product design arrangements
- Body cavity is isolated from the valve conduit when the valve is fully open or closed, allowing the body cavity to be vented to atmosphere or drained with the valve under pressure.
- Built-in sealant injection system for emergency sealing
- Reverse-acting gate
- Graphite packing fire-safe sealing
- OS&Y bonnet design
- Back seat
- Seat skirts for dirty fluid application
- Metal-to-metal with tungsten carbide coating (TCC)