Descripción del Producto
Cameron’s NUTRON® ball valves are engineered for heavy duty, reduced-maintenance performance and manufactured in a variety of body and seal materials.
- Forged steel or Stainless Steel construction (Special alloys available)
- Available with flanged and butt weld end connections (Combinations available)
- Seat grease injection is standard in 6 in. full port through 16 in. reduced port valves
- Blow-out proof anti-static stem is back-seated through the valve body.
- Stem injection is standard for 4 in. full port through 16 in. reduced port valves
Double Block & Bleed
- Standard on all trunnion ball valves.
Compliance to Specifications
- ISO 9001: Registered Quality System
- API 6D, 598 and Q1 (Quality Specifications)
- API 607 4th Edition – Fire Test for Soft Seated Quarter Turn Valves
- CE 0879 – Certificate of Approval in Accordance with the Requirements of the Pressure Equipment Regulations 1999
- ASME B16.34, B16.10
- NACE MR01-75(2002 Rev.) Sulfide Stress Cracking Resistant Metallic
- Materials for Oilfield Equipment
- CSA Z245.15 Steel Valves
- ASME Section VIII Division 1 Boiler and Pressure Vessel Code
- Canadian Registration Number (CRN)
- ASTM A350 LF2, A479 TYPE 316