Descripción del Producto
If your oilfield has tough service conditions – H2S, CO2, entrained sand, high flow conditions – then you need the TEXSTEAM™ D Series Plug Valve.
Ten good reasons to use the Texsteam D Series Plug Valve
- D Series block valves are top entry, infield/inline repairable – saves you substantial repair time and money.
- Choice of molded PC Buna-N or FKM seats.
- Bubble tight shut-off – zero leakage.
- Soft, resilient DuraSeatTM won’t pit or scratch like Teflon or Nylon.
- Meets NACE MR0175 (2002) standard. Built and tested to ASME b16.34.
- Large, rugged stem with secure locking device to prevent tampering.
- Quarter turn with internal stops.
- Time-tested design has been working hard for years in oilfields worldwide.
- Every D Series valve is backed by the respected Cameron name.
The Secret’s in the Seats
The secret to our TEXSTEAM D Series block valves is in the seats -soft, PC Buna-N* injection molded seats that won’t scratch or leak like Teflon or Nylon – even under tough service conditions.