Descripción del Producto
TOM WHEATLEY® swing check and subsea check valves are used in critical service applications worldwide. The swing check design prevents backflow in a fraction of a second and there is no need for expensive actuation.
The subsea model features a unique, free-swinging clapper. If a reverse flow or critical pigging operation is required, the clapper can be manually, ROV or hydraulically actuated and held in a full open position.
- Check valves are primarily used in oil and gas pipelines to prevent backflow.
- Check valves can be utilized in surface and subsea manifold production systems, or where a pipeline requires isolation.
- Cameron’s check valves are available in a wide range of materials to suit various pressures, temperatures, and service conditions.
- From extreme temperatures and pressures to subsea service, valves are available in virtually any size, pressure class, material, trim, and designconfiguration to handle the industry’s most demanding applications.
Cameron’s TOM WHEATLEY swing check valves are commonly used by the hydrocarbon industry to:
- Prevent backflow in pipelines
- Prevent leakage to the environment in the event of a pipeline rupture
- Protect the integrity of upstream equipment