Descripción del Producto
WHEATLEY Dual Plate Wafer Check Valves offer space-saving design with a full bore for improved flow characteristics
in backflow prevention applications
• Compact wafer style one-piece design
• Center post fully supports the internal assembly without external pins or plugs
• No leakage to atmosphere is ensured due to WHEATLEY’S standard design which eliminates through holes and pipe plugs in the body
• Maximum flow area minimizes pressure loss
• Minimizes installation space and time
The dual-plate design produces maximum strength with minimum opening and closing time.
The clamp plates offer additional strength to valve plates and allow seals to be changed easily.
Specially designed flat, full contact seals maintain positive shutoff at low working pressures and are easily replaced in the field.
Torsion springs assist valve plate closure, preventing flow reversal, and consistent valve response ensures against slamming and water hammer.
The shaft contains heavy-duty corrosion-resistant construction.
Shaft supports act as stops to prevent the valve plates from over-traveling. They are corrosion-resistant with large shaft bearing surfaces and remove easily for internal assembly, maintenance or change.
These reduce friction and wear of valve plate hinges.
The dual plate design produces maximum strength with minimum opening and closing time